Thursday 31 January 2013

M25 for WP8 Reviews

My M25 app for Windows Phone 8 has been in the store for a couple of weeks now and has gotten some positive reviews, currently with a 5-star rating.  Here's a few (I know...shameless self-promotion):


"Where have you been all my life!! The at a glance section for each junction is a brilliant feature and showing all the planned roadworks is great."
"Awesome app if you use the m25 daily"
"Just downloaded and had a quick play with it - so surprised someone hasnt come up with this app sooner - I live in Romford and regularily use the bridge and tunnel to get to and from Dartford. Will stop me blindly driving into the car park at the toll booths. Good job. Its well presented and the route plan and planned roadworks info are great additions - at a glance section is genius. Left you a short 5 star review as well. Thanks Ron"

From the official Microsoft User Community:
"Great work on M25, Ron! Just showcased the app to the community. Next time we're in London we'll be using it. :)"

And my personal favourite...
"Ooooo. This is good :-)"
I've got a minor update coming out in the next couple of days.  Anyone who has installed it will find it as an update in the store.



No comments: